Your first appointment may be the most important time we’ll spend with you. We’ll discuss your goals and your past and present dental and medical history. Expect to spend an hour and a half to two hours with us.
On your first visit you can expect:
- A pleasant and productive experience
- Questions about your concerns and your dental and medical health history
- Answers about how lifestyle factors can affect your dental health
- A thorough, yet gentle, examination of your teeth, gums and mouth
- Complimentary at home whitening kit or $100 off in office whitening
- Prevention is the best policy for dental health, so don’t wait to make an appointment.
Contact us to schedule a time that’s convenient for you.